MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Aw, diddums. He had to have another couple of fights... one of which was against a dude he would have never lost to in a million years. That's 11 months after his ban and he got another shot. How awfully unreasonable.

So, what are all these fights that can challenge him that he's been avoiding? Chael had 2 shots in less then two years ( one of which he was banned ). Hendo wanted a shot without having a single MW fight since coming back to the UFC. Is that ducking? Sounds like Hendo being a greedy twat to me. Who else? Injured Weidman? Who?

All adds up to a load of geriatric drivel from a slow old c*unt whos about to realize how old and slow he is.
he could have fought weidman instead of bonnar so don't use the injured excuse, he could have fought henderson again when that was an option after 139, he could have fought chael right away when he got back and are you really gonna try and oppose me here when silva fought maia,leites and cote as part of his 3 title defenses and he wants cung le and a much smaller guy in gsp?

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is online now   Reply With Quote