MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chuck vs. Tito a waste of time !!!!

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Punishment 101
Lightweight

Punishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enough
zero reason to give him a rematch ? are you kiding me... did you not watch the 1st fight ? the fight ended because of a thumb to the eye , Tito hasnt lost since then , of course a rematch neeeds to happen ! BABALU GOT KICKED IN THE HEAD< which was PRETTTY DAMN CLEAR ON WHO WON THAT FIGHT , yet he still got his rematch ? for beating MVA ? Chael sonnen ? hhahah wtf

Chuck knows TITO is the biggest threat to him , its easy for a guyt to sit on the iinternet and type on his keyboard that Chuck isnt worrried at alll about Tito . but how the hell do you know that ? Obviously they are trying to hype/build fights up , but how would saying Tito is a motivation for me to train hype anythin up ... maybe your looking tooo much into it cus what he said aint hypin shit up , hes speakin da truth