MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Weidman has been a contender for all of 3 minutes. How is that ducking? The dude has had a single solitary fight that could be considered high quality. Laughable.

And its all very well pointing to Maia, Leites and Cote. During that period, who else was there? Who exactly was Silva ducking when he had those 3 fights?

And as for Chael. He fecking beat the c*unt. The c*unt then got banned... then banned again. And you want him to come back to a title shot? Really? And if Silva doesnt agree to fight him right away, that's ducking?
yes that's ducking you can spin it all you want but you will never be right also maia was KO's in 20 seconds by marquardt before his fight with silva. Now stop being a queer and agree with me already

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote