MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Superhero Birthday Card Contest

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Superhero Birthday Card Contest

Ok I tried messing with Photoshop again and realized i dont remember the first thing on how to work it anymore sooooo..

I thought who better to ask then you guys and decided to make a contest out of it for fun

My supervisor at work has a three year old that is having a birthday party and needs invitations to hand out to his friends

He is really into superheros (go figure lol)

Pic of him to use in invitation

I would like if you guys can to turn him into a superhero with a cool back ground ect but that is just an idea you guys are the artist so run with it and use your imaginations

info to use
Name: Orlando
He is turning four
his favorite superheros are ironman and spiderman

size of card, really just birthday card invitation size

I will reward credits to who ever participates and a bigger reward of credits to the persons that i choose and if i really like it i will send some money via paypal

Please help out if you can

p.s i will give 2 weeks for contest deadline so take your time, also please reply to thread so i know if there is actually people working on this for me

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote