MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 AM   #2476 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
everyone here must play a rom of takeshis challenge for the famicon and you can play that on vizzed.com, most interesting and confusing game i have ever seen in a bad way, just try it for 5 minutes and see what i'm talking baout
What. The. Hell.

I don't understand at all, I went to the bank and the banking lady said, I don't have money for your kind. Feeling outraged I promptly went back to the office and punched the boss, Managed to take out two cops before I got game over. Since I have no idea what the hell I was doing, I'm counting that as a moral victory

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote