MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 02:40 AM   #42 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
The man has the talent to prove he's the best in the game there is no questions about it. Aside from Jon Jones I don't think their is anyone at ww,lhw,mw that poses a serious threat to the man. If the results are the same, why not take the easy road to make a quick buck? If I was Anderson Silva and know I can smash Rockhold and cung lee without even breaking a sweat and make millions why not? He would be a fool not to do it. This is his job he's a prize fighter.
I know its his job but that doesn't mean i wanna see the supposed GOAT take on bum fights like bonnar, cung le, rockhold right now etc. if i wanna see anderson fight i want against real competition like weidman or hendo again or jon jones or even lombard if he outgrapples okami well so theres a possibility of him not being dumb enough to trade with anderson

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote