MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UK Fan Questions

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sh00ter
MMA Fanatic

Sh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enoughSh00ter will become famous soon enough
UK Fan Questions

Hi Guys,

I have been watching MMA for just over a year now sporadically, I have really enjoyed the last few cards I have watched and have a few little questions if any UK based fans can answer them?

1) What are the best websites for news/results and coverage? I am currently using ESPN Website, is there better sites with more informed opinion than this?

2) After I have streamed a fight card I enjoy watching MMA Live and other wrap up shows, does anyone know of any links where I can watch this regularly from the UK?

3) I am also a Boxing and Pro Wrestling fan so I suppose firstly I should apologise for that. Secondly when big US Pay Per View shows are on I can normally find them on youtube or dailymotion the next day if I do not want to stay up until 4am to watch them but I cannot seem to find them for UFC and Bellator, is there any searching tips when looking for these that I don't know about? Or is it simply because of the copyright laws and such as to why these are not put up?

And finally.....

4) UK MMA Magazines/Newspapers Columns/Sports Websites can anyone recommend some to me?

Sorry to trouble you all.
Sh00ter is offline   Reply With Quote