MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UK Fan Questions
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
UK Fan Questions

Hi Guys,

I have been watching MMA for just over a year now sporadically, I have really enjoyed the last few cards I have watched and have a few little questions if any UK based fans can answer them?

1) What are the best websites for news/results and coverage? I am currently using ESPN Website, is there better sites with more informed opinion than this?

2) After I have streamed a fight card I enjoy watching MMA Live and other wrap up shows, does anyone know of any links where I can watch this regularly from the UK?

3) I am also a Boxing and Pro Wrestling fan so I suppose firstly I should apologise for that. Secondly when big US Pay Per View shows are on I can normally find them on youtube or dailymotion the next day if I do not want to stay up until 4am to watch them but I cannot seem to find them for UFC and Bellator, is there any searching tips when looking for these that I don't know about? Or is it simply because of the copyright laws and such as to why these are not put up?

And finally.....

4) UK MMA Magazines/Newspapers Columns/Sports Websites can anyone recommend some to me?

Sorry to trouble you all.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome