MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #54 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
He doesn't. Sure, he has a little moan here and there, but end of the day, its up to Dana. And the last thing that Dana said is that Weidman is one of two fighters in line for the next shot.

When has Silva ever refused a fight the UFC have offered him? He says lots of stuff between fights about various fighters. But once the UFC put a fight on the table he takes it. Everybody acts like the reason he didnt rematch Chael immediately was because he refused. The UFC never offered him Chael straight after his suspension. Silva said he would rather not give him a shot straight away, but the fight was never on the table to begin with. I'm sure the UFC didn't want to give him a shot right away either.

Yes. Anderson Silva doesn't like fighting wrestlers. But he has fought several and beaten them all via finishes.

All of this nonsense about him dodging is based on him having a little moan between fights. The reality is he hasnt dodged shit. They have all lined up and all been taken down.

Thats because a large man dressed in black interrupted just as the magic was starting to happen.
i'm sick of your lies whorebiscuit and for no reason at all take this

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK