MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #56 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Your jibes cannot deter me, my surfboard headed seaweed barbecue friend.

Because when it comes down to it... this idea that Silva ducks is full of guff. Ive asked 1780 times. Name them. These mystical beasts that Silva has been ducking. And all I get back, from the back of the room, is some mumbling with the occasional "Chael" and "Hendo" thrown in. Poor examples considering Chael fought him twice in two years ( one of which he was banned for fecks sake ) ... and Hendo? The only person who ever said Silva wont fight Hendo is fecking Hendo. If somebody has an interview with Silva quoted, get it out now.

Otherwise... please. Stop with this utter nonsense. Ive had enough of these old c*unts with dysfunctional testicles. Whining about what Silva should do. Go whine to Dana. Whine to somebody who can actually do something about it. You tried to bait Silva into asking for you, but its not working. Now feck off and go inject yourself with some more greatly needed man-juice.
i'll break you down with my witty remarks you snaggletoothed twat dirtman, also silva has smaller balls than pedro nobre oh no i didn't

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote