MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How will wrestling being kicked out of the Olympics effect the UFC in the future?

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
m0nkey
Amateur

m0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
If they're going to take it out add in skateboarding. As Tony Hawk says, it'll bring renewed interest to the Olympics towards the younger demographic.
If they bring in skateboarding.. BMXing and Inline skaters are going to kick up a fuss of why there sport isnt an olympic sport, not that i agree skateboarding should be anyway, since theres not really a competetive edge to it like the other olympic sports, aswell as that i expect itl only be Vert. Not slamming either of the sports i used to skate, but to have that in the olympics and take out wrestling would leave me rather
m0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote