MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks moving up to co-main event to fight Carlos Condit

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #32 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
This is a shame. I really was looking forward to MacDonald vs Condit 2 and Hendricks vs Ellenberger. Hendricks vs Condit and Marquardt vs Ellenberger also are very good match ups but I would've liked to see the original match ups happen a bit more,these things happen in MMA.

I think Hendricks will be able to beat Condit by over powering him, landing the more damaging strikes on the feet and controlling Condit in the grappling. though I expect the fight to go the distance and be pretty closely contested. Marquardt vs Ellenberger is a very hard fight to pick a winner I'm gonna have to think about this match up for a bit before I give my opinion.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote