MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Do you reeeeally have to bring that up every thread? :P

I don't hate Hendo. I don't like him very much either. And I love Machida. Therefore his head needs to be kicked off.

I don't want any British guy to be champion atm outside of Pearson which is a bit far fetched.
I just want you bastards to admit it, seems like it's a closet hate. No, no I don't hate him...I just want to see him knocked out every fight. It's insane the difference between this place and all other places I have ever seen. Hendo is loved by a minimum of 80% of posters at every other site. But here? The man gets very little love. With a couple exceptions(HH I see you). It's very strange.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote