MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Marquardt steps in to meet Jake Ellenberger at UFC 158

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Yes. Because that's what I said. Something tells me reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of the American educational system (assuming it has any strong suits).

My concern with Rory's injury was that they might take Condit off of the card. And while that wouldn't have ruined the event, it certainly would have put a damper on it. It was a very strong card, and I didn't want to see any of the fights scrapped. Now they've managed to perhaps even improve upon the original. That's all I was getting at.
That's a pretty safe assumption right there. But you did say "card saved" which implies it needed saving...looks like you are splitting hairs. But yeah, reading comprehension not a strong point. But it is a sensitive subject...
OU is offline   Reply With Quote