MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I just want you bastards to admit it, seems like it's a closet hate. No, no I don't hate him...I just want to see him knocked out every fight. It's insane the difference between this place and all other places I have ever seen. Hendo is loved by a minimum of 80% of posters at every other site. But here? The man gets very little love. With a couple exceptions(HH I see you). It's very strange.
Admit what? lol.

It's closet hate to prefer other fighters? Really? Come on lol. You think nationality actually impacts which fighters certain people hate? For a few arseholes, sure, but I doubt that goes for anyone that's posted in this thread. I couldn't give a shit about nationality when it comes to MMA. My favourite fighter of all time hails from Hawaii. Guess I'd like him more if he was a Eur eh.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote