MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I just want you bastards to admit it, seems like it's a closet hate. No, no I don't hate him...I just want to see him knocked out every fight. It's insane the difference between this place and all other places I have ever seen. Hendo is loved by a minimum of 80% of posters at every other site. But here? The man gets very little love. With a couple exceptions(HH I see you). It's very strange.
I think you have a point. Theres alot of people on here are blindly patriotic towards certain fighters. Alot of English/British never forgave Hendo for that Bisping KO. There are, however, exceptions to the rule. My favourite fighter is Brazilian (Wandy). My second is American (Forrest).

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote