MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I just want you bastards to admit it, seems like it's a closet hate. No, no I don't hate him...I just want to see him knocked out every fight. It's insane the difference between this place and all other places I have ever seen. Hendo is loved by a minimum of 80% of posters at every other site. But here? The man gets very little love. With a couple exceptions(HH I see you). It's very strange.
I think you have a point. Theres alot of people on here are blindly patriotic towards certain fighters. Alot of English/British never forgave Hendo for that Bisping KO. There are, however, exceptions to the rule. My favourite fighter is Brazilian (Wandy). My second is American (Forrest).

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote