MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
The problem with the LHW division is there are so many legends that put on fantastic fights. You are always going to have a guy you like vs a guy you love. I love Chuck, Hendo and Wand but I also like Shogun, lil Nog and Rampage. My favorite HWs are JDS, Fedor, Nog, Cro Cop and Mark Hunt. I don't limit my fandom to nationality but I won't hate on someone who does. I can also understand it adding to the fandom. Someone you like anyways might get the extra brownie points for being from a certain place. I root for Matt Wiman cause I like his style and he is from Oklahoma. But I still don't like Frank Trigg even though he went to OU and wrestled for OU. That alone won't get you my support.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote