MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #43 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
This could actually be an ugly fight if both guys decide they want to sit back and counter.

However, I suspect we've seen the last of that style from Lyoto, so I'm anticipating fireworks.

Lots of the patented Karate feints and twitches from Lyoto, and lots of leg kicks.

I hate to say it, but Hendo will likely be outclassed by a vastly superior/unpredictable striker. Hendo might hit harder as he wings that overhand right, but Machida does everything else better.

Machida by RNC.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote