MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 02:39 PM   #31 (permalink)
Crester
Bantamweight

Crester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud of
I really want to see Ronda get knocked the eff out. I still can't believe Dana expressed such a strong opinion about not yet having a women's division... then overnight (or more likely one orgasm later)... he suddenly is full force behind there having to be a UFC division for women. And now there's basically a whole division formed around Rousey. I want this all to blow up in their faces and have Ronda embarassingly get knocked out.

Also I like both Hendo and Machida... but I'd like to see Hendo with with a brutal KO because he's at the end of his career and would like to see him get a title shot. Machida still has a good number of years left in him... and he's not gonna get cut anytime soon... so he can deal with the loss. A loss for Hendo would be much more costly.
Crester is offline   Reply With Quote