Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Chuck vs. Tito a waste of time !!!!

3K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  brvheart 
#1 ·
I dunno about you guys but I have no interest of seeing Chuck give Tito another beat-down. I'm itchin' like Tyrone Biggums to see Chuck vs Wanderlei. Dana White, don't even bother with Tito - skip that nonsense and go right for the Wanderlei fight

#3 ·
Believe it or not, but Tito actually poses a bigger threat to Chuck then Wand does especially in the UFC...

Its a waste of time eh ??? its funny when Rogan asked Chuck "what keeeps you stilll fighting ? and what motivates you ?" the 1st answer that came out if his mouth was "that big headed guy"(Tito Ortiz of course) so what the helll does that tell you , if TITO WASNT A FREAKIN THREAT TO Chuck , then Chuck wouldnt even have Tito on his mind... you ppl that look at the first fight and write Tito off in the 2nd are prettty dumb... also , what exactly lead to the KO of Tito Ortiz @47 ? ? ? oh thats right a freaking thumb to the eye , these guys still have unfinished business the 1st fight wasnt conclusive, Tito is the legit #1 contender. stfu tito haters

#4 ·
no way is this a waste of time, titos has better hands than he had b4 and he is actuall gonna try to get chuck on the ground and work some ground and pound this time...this will be a good fight..i think chuck will be favored, but tito can win

#6 ·
Punishment 101 said:
Believe it or not, but Tito actually poses a bigger threat to Chuck then Wand does especially in the UFC...

Its a waste of time eh ??? its funny when Rogan asked Chuck "what keeeps you stilll fighting ? and what motivates you ?" the 1st answer that came out if his mouth was "that big headed guy"(Tito Ortiz of course) so what the helll does that tell you , if TITO WASNT A FREAKIN THREAT TO Chuck , then Chuck wouldnt even have Tito on his mind... you ppl that look at the first fight and write Tito off in the 2nd are prettty dumb... also , what exactly lead to the KO of Tito Ortiz @47 ? ? ? oh thats right a freaking thumb to the eye , these guys still have unfinished business the 1st fight wasnt conclusive, Tito is the legit #1 contender. stfu tito haters

You do realize this PR work right?

For weeks on end Chuck has been telling everybody how he's dying to fight Wand. Unless you live under a rock you would of heard 10x that it seems that this fight is not going to happen. So naturally, I think Chuck (as with most people) likes money...its only logical to say you want to fight the 2nd most marketable guy in the UFC and make a ton of cash again. Based on their last fight, there is zero reason for Chuck to give a damn about a rematch.

However, Tito looks commited again. I think if he closes the gap on Chuck it could be a really interesting fight and without a doubt Ortiz is a legitmate contendor. But don't think for a second that Chuck is so concerned about Tito like he made it out to be.....thats to excite the fans (ie/ you).

#7 ·
zero reason to give him a rematch ? are you kiding me... did you not watch the 1st fight ? the fight ended because of a thumb to the eye , Tito hasnt lost since then , of course a rematch neeeds to happen ! BABALU GOT KICKED IN THE HEAD< which was PRETTTY DAMN CLEAR ON WHO WON THAT FIGHT , yet he still got his rematch ? for beating MVA ? Chael sonnen ? hhahah wtf

Chuck knows TITO is the biggest threat to him , its easy for a guyt to sit on the iinternet and type on his keyboard that Chuck isnt worrried at alll about Tito . but how the hell do you know that ? Obviously they are trying to hype/build fights up , but how would saying Tito is a motivation for me to train hype anythin up ... maybe your looking tooo much into it cus what he said aint hypin shit up , hes speakin da truth

#8 ·
The question is did you watch the first fight? Tito got KTFO. Atleast with Babalu it was a high kick....Horn has KOd Griffin with a high kick, but what are the chances that happens again? From your posts it doesn't seem like you know much more then what comes on UFC unleashed ;) . You think Sonnen and MVA were the top names he beat? How bout Prangley, Shogun and Horn? The last 2 guys alone are better then what Tito has fought since his loss to Chuck....Vitor has been crap for a long time, Cote is a TUF 4 cast member who fights @ 185, Forrest nearly won, and Shamrock's last victory was in the WWE....

I said to you that Tito is still a tough fight but don't try to undermine Babalu when he had much more reason to be in there. Plus use your head.....Chuck doesn't say a single word about Tito for months but suddenly the Wand fight is off, and its the reason he continues to fight :laugh: :thumbsdown: . Come on don't act like a TUF gnub....I'm not saying you are, but you're sure being gullable.

#9 ·
Buddddy im a longtime mma fan , too be honest with you i dont even watch ufc unleashed, they are alll fights i have seen 1000 times already... :thumbsdown:

and when iw as talking about Babalu beating MVA & sonnen i was obviously talking about what has he done in the UFC ? thats about it ... he beat horn which is awesome but that was about, what 3-4 yrs ago ??? he also beat Shogun when you & I didnt even know who Shogun was , so big deal.

Tito lasted longer in one fight against chuck then babalu did in 2 LOL , cmon now dont compare the 2. TITO definately deserves A title shot more then anybody right now.

Edit: the shamrock/wwf comment was prettty good though :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Punishment 101 said:
Buddddy im a longtime mma fan , too be honest with you i dont even watch ufc unleashed, they are alll fights i have seen 1000 times already... :thumbsdown:

and when iw as talking about Babalu beating MVA & sonnen i was obviously talking about what has he done in the UFC ? thats about it ... he beat horn which is awesome but that was about, what 3-4 yrs ago ??? he also beat Shogun when you & I didnt even know who Shogun was , so big deal.

Tito lasted longer in one fight against chuck then babalu did in 2 LOL , cmon now dont compare the 2. TITO definately deserves A title shot more then anybody right now.

Edit: the shamrock/wwf comment was prettty good though :thumbsup:
yea that wwe shamrock comment was good , he got ya with that one :laugh:

#12 ·
I like Tito Ortiz a lot but heres something to think about. Ortiz won a very close fight to Griffen which many theough Griffen won. Chuck Liddell has much heavier hands the Griffin and he's much more experienced. By looking at that I really dont think Ortiz poses much of a threat aginst The Iceman and lets not forget that Chuck already beat Ortiz once in a very dominating fashion. Liddell also has fantastic take-down defence whens the last time he saw him mounted and beat down on the ground(coture Liddell1 long time ago)? Ortiz dosent stand a chance stricking with Chuck and Chuck hard to put on the ground (although it has been done). Im not trying to piss people off this is just my opinion. Ortiz is an awesome fighter but Chuck is the champion.

#13 ·
Babalu/Tito would be a be a good fight, but Babalu would beat Tito pretty easily.

Tito is just too small to takedown Chuck. If Randleman and Monson couldn't do it, there's no way that Tito could. Chuck does like 10,000 sprawls a day to protect against takedowns, his defense is constantly improving.

Still: Tito will KILL Shammy Sham on 10/10.

#14 ·
Tito too small ? Tito walks around at 220LB +, not to mention he has taken down Arona, Vladdy (who is bigger then Chuck) & Vitor Belfort (who managed to takedown Chuck) its not a matter of him being to smalll , everyone knows Tito is physically strong enough to take Liddell down he just has to be smarter with his shots/takedowns.

Babalu now theres a small 205lber , that wasnt physically strong enough to take Chuck down

#15 ·
Hate to say it but I am going to have to go with the Iceman on this one! Just because Tito is more motivated now doesn't mean he stands a chance against Liddell! Babalu was motivated for the second fight against Chuck and he lost big!

#16 ·
MMA1990 said:
I like Tito Ortiz a lot but heres something to think about. Ortiz won a very close fight to Griffen which many theough Griffen won. Chuck Liddell has much heavier hands the Griffin and he's much more experienced. By looking at that I really dont think Ortiz poses much of a threat aginst The Iceman and lets not forget that Chuck already beat Ortiz once in a very dominating fashion. Liddell also has fantastic take-down defence whens the last time he saw him mounted and beat down on the ground(coture Liddell1 long time ago)? Ortiz dosent stand a chance stricking with Chuck and Chuck hard to put on the ground (although it has been done). Im not trying to piss people off this is just my opinion. Ortiz is an awesome fighter but Chuck is the champion.
If you didn't notice in that fight Tito had his knee heavily taped so obvisouly something was wrong with his knee and Tito told everybody in his first fight with Chuck that he was going to stand up with him which he did and he lost this time he won't do that and this time he will regain his title!

#17 ·
IronMan said:
Babalu/Tito would be a be a good fight, but Babalu would beat Tito pretty easily.

Tito is just too small to takedown Chuck. If Randleman and Monson couldn't do it, there's no way that Tito could. Chuck does like 10,000 sprawls a day to protect against takedowns, his defense is constantly improving.

Still: Tito will KILL Shammy Sham on 10/10.
iron man, u know ur stuff so dont get me wrong, i just strongly disagree with you when you say babalu would beat tito very easily..i think this would be an interesting fight..i see tito controlling the ground war and winning on the judges score card, but all the drama would be based on if babalu could get a sub from his back, we knnow he is capable but would he get it done?? tito is very tuff to submit so i say no..tito by unanimous decision..and tito vs chuck....very tuff fight for tito..he has to study the tape of chuck vs randy 1, and look at what he did to win , and look at the tapes of randy 2 and 3, and see what not to do..if he does this and has a good game plan he can win, if he does what babalu did, hes going to sleep again sorry

#18 ·
Punishment 101 said:
zero reason to give him a rematch ? are you kiding me... did you not watch the 1st fight ? the fight ended because of a thumb to the eye , Tito hasnt lost since then , of course a rematch neeeds to happen ! BABALU GOT KICKED IN THE HEAD< which was PRETTTY DAMN CLEAR ON WHO WON THAT FIGHT , yet he still got his rematch ? for beating MVA ? Chael sonnen ? hhahah wtf

Chuck knows TITO is the biggest threat to him , its easy for a guyt to sit on the iinternet and type on his keyboard that Chuck isnt worrried at alll about Tito . but how the hell do you know that ? Obviously they are trying to hype/build fights up , but how would saying Tito is a motivation for me to train hype anythin up ... maybe your looking tooo much into it cus what he said aint hypin shit up , hes speakin da truth

During the 23 punch barrage that landed directly in Tito's face it is possible that he took a thumb to the eye. Making excuses for Tito makes him look like a *****, he got his face pounded in and he has never made excuses. Next time could be different but Tito's mouth has a way of motivating Chuck to do him great bodily harm. Unlike Ken, Chuck can deliver the punishment to Tito. Tito's cardio is legendary but it did'nt look great when he fought Griffin. Babalu was supposed to get Chuck on the mat and submit him, that dream lasted 1:35. Tito will last longer than that but I don't think he will take him down.

#19 · (Edited)
Tito vs Chuck would be nice BUT...

Wanderlei vs Chuck would be a new beginning.. this could start something huge with ufc n pride trading fighters since UFC is now able to pay fighters the same amount as PrideFC can... Fighters may wanna see what the different rules/rings can do with there game... it would make shit very interesting and would stop that whole "Pride fighters are better/ufc fighters are better" bullshit

Fedor vs Tim Silva

Cro Cop vs Arlovski

Dan Henderson vs Rich Franklin

Gomi vs Hominick

would be serious fights and highly anticipated getting more MMA fans across the world..

again im just an average fan who knows just about as much as u guys... just givin my 2 cents ;)

#20 · (Edited)
Keithpas said:
During the 23 punch barrage that landed directly in Tito's face it is possible that he took a thumb to the eye. Making excuses for Tito makes him look like a *****, he got his face pounded in and he has never made excuses. Next time could be different but Tito's mouth has a way of motivating Chuck to do him great bodily harm. Unlike Ken, Chuck can deliver the punishment to Tito. Tito's cardio is legendary but it did'nt look great when he fought Griffin. Babalu was supposed to get Chuck on the mat and submit him, that dream lasted 1:35. Tito will last longer than that but I don't think he will take him down.
No. Watch the fight again , he clearly got poked to the eye before the barrage of punches... Just like Randy did @ 52 , the only difference is Tito wasnt given time to recover (Randy was)

While your watching the fight again watch the post fight interviews as welll , TITO even says he got a thumb tO the eye , its not an execuse its the truth

If someone loses and says oh i didnt get to train as hard as i wanted to for this fight , the thats an execuse but when something happens right in front of your eyes how can you calll that a execuse ? UNLESS YOUR A BLIND NUTHUGGER OF COURSE

ppl really need to gather their facts before typin shit

#23 ·
Guys you cant really compare babulu tito and say that babulu would easy beat tito, for one babulu hasnt fought people that tito has rescently he been very lucky to avoid the top fighters eg: tito, forrest, randy, vitor and etc. Really chuck been his only true test at big time, except if i can recall he fought shogun** not 100% on this. Tito good fighter but i do see chuck winning but i am expecting alot better fight then first one. People just got stop trying to trade with chuck thinking they can out strike him and rush him they need stay calm and focus and take few jabs and not rush him leaving themselves open like babulu,randy,vitor (even tho he wasnt hurt that bad, ahh where old vitor belfort gone... ) But dont underestimate tito that guy trains his ass off, you got remember this is mixed martial arts anything can happen. Look AA everyone though he was invisable, very much like chuck having great accuracy and heavy hands. Actually that be great fight!

#24 · (Edited)
hahah bro will you stfu already , you have nothing intelligent to say you've proven it time and time again, alll you ever do is talk shit ! ! ! You're a ****ing 12 yyr old kid who feels safe talking shit behind a computer screeen, its ****ing clear as day. now go talk shitto someone else cus your really a waste of my time. I would make you my ***** , just like the man in you're av is Tito's ***** HAhAHA kaksmoker

#25 ·
ConorM said:
yea buddy? idk man it seems like ur they one makin threats over the internet. dont try to be a tough guy over the net, no tough guys here..just puss.ies typin over there computers makin threats...oh yea ud make me your bi.tch? i doubt that man. its funny whenever u make a stupid comment about tito beating on chuck and i shoot u down u start cryin like a baby and talkin sh.it intstead of counteracting wut i had to say u ***.

haha thas because alll you ever do is talk shit you lil kid .. why dont you actually try and have a ****ing decent conversation ? whats the MATER WITH U? are you an angry child r soemthing ? DOES your mother play with your balls every nigt before bed ?

Alll u ever do is talk shit , oh you and tito you and tito blah bla bla your a repeditive piece of shit come up with something new man .... seriously

and as for me stomping you , tere is no doubt in my mind i would dummy your ass you sound like a 12 yr ld kid whos angry with life , no doubt bro no doubt id send you to a hospital in critical condition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.