MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Again, just like I have done a few times before. What do you want to see happen the most at UFC 157? Seems like the majority of people really want the co-main event to play out one way or the other. Both Machida and Hendo have large fan bases. What do you want to see happen? There is always the "I just want to see good fights" cop out.

No surprise, I want Hendo to knock Machida out. Nothing against Machida, I'll root for him most the time. But Hendo is the man.
I see Machida on a major upswing and on the verge of achieving and exceeding the greatness he once had. I'm looking for an impressive win over Hendo, a KO 2nd round. if he lands one of those chi strikes, no chin out there will hold up.

I'm hoping the win is so impressive he gets the next shot at Jones over Glover.I really feel he just screwed up in that first fight and underestimated Jone's reach.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote