MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #123 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
But the thing is you really wouldn't, and neither would deadman or any one else in this thread. You wouldn't say jack shit to his face and you know it.

And the principle? Principle of what? Nick talking trash about GSP in the fight game might I remind you, where hype and trash talk sells fights. So he starts trashing GSP and your "principles" take over and you shout out "Run Diaz run". Again, what bloody principle?

I don't know what you or the hand feeding Lion deadman are trying to prove here to strangers on the internet. Deadman is trying to prove that he's not a "coward" because he would talk shit to Diaz's face and has hand fed grown wild Lions and apparently verbally challenged Matt Hughes. You'd do it just on the principle. This is just hilarious. Until the day comes where I witness you and deadman approach Nick Diaz in person (on video) and start trash talking him to his face, then you can expect me not to believe a single word of what you say you would do in that situation.

Any ways, I've got Lions to feed. Might have a wrestle with some of the silverback Gorillas down at Chester Zoo whilst I'm at it.
Trash talking to hype a fight if you're going go to all of the events leading up to the fight is one thing. Talking trash and not backing it up is quite another, that's the principle, backing up what you say. This is my last post on the matter because just as I know I would say this thing to Diaz's face, I really don't need you to believe it for it to be true. If you want video proof, feel free to arrange a meet up for me, I live in Kentville Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!