MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #126 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
I actually have to agree with Cowgirl. I know several people in my life who simply have balls of steel. They aren't scared in the slightest to smack talk or speak their mind to a celebrity fighter directly to their face. I'll admit I prob wouldn't have the balls to say such things to a pro fighters face, but to say no one in the world would is absolutely false. If I know several people in my small little bubble of a world, there absolutely is a large percentage of people overall who really could do it without a flinch.
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.

This is the INTERNET folks. Do you think that if I crossed paths with deadmanshand in real life that we'd immediately start grappling like a couple of silver back gorillas? NO. We'd probably laugh our asses off at some of the shit we said to each other on THE INTERNET and have a merry old time.