MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #127 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.
Fair enough. Maybe I misread. I don't know any members of this board personally so I can't speak on what they would or would not do. Also the internet is notoriously known for 'keyboard warriors'. But really I wouldn't waste time telling people they would or wouldn't do it bro. Just kinda leads to arguments and discussions that can't be proved or disproved. I'd just ignore and move on