MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #128 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.

This is the INTERNET folks. Do you think that if I crossed paths with deadmanshand in real life that we'd immediately start grappling like a couple of silver back gorillas? NO. We'd probably laugh our asses off at some of the shit we said to each other on THE INTERNET and have a merry old time.
Its absurd this is still being discussed, seriously how can this discussion still be going on? "You wouldn't walk up and trash talk Diaz like that in person!!" No shit, guess what most people wouldn't walk up and talk shit like that to 100 pound weakling because its just not how human beings interact, if it some how came up in a conversation I would absolutely not be scared Diaz would physically confront me . Please come off this whole Diaz would Stockton slap you, please get real Diaz is hated do your realize how many fans likely talk shit to him on a pretty much daily basis? If Diaz ran around slapping everybody who looked at him funny the guy would be in jail by now. I don't know what part of your POV is the most absurd but the fact its still being discussed is laughable at best.

Now back relative to topic you said that Diaz backs up his trash talk but guess what he showed up to all his press obligations in the past something he hasn't done with GSP. He wasn't having anxiety attacks that were preventing him from living up to his job obligations. When he gets booked to fight GSP that starts and he fails to live up to his obligations because he is looking for an out. Diaz doesn't believe he has a chance of winning and losing the opportunity to fight GSP again allows him to save face. I truly believe that is true.

And because its web forum and opinons are kinda the point.
Run Diaz Run.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page