MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks moving up to co-main event to fight Carlos Condit

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #45 (permalink)
Freiermuth
Bantamweight

Freiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to beholdFreiermuth is a splendid one to behold
I love both these guys normally.

Hendricks is like WW Hendo to me style-wise...odd they both start with Hend? Nasty power and great wrestling/base.

This is Carlos's fight to lose, I think he can out-point his way to a win but he loves to scrap also which is why he has so many fans but if he does trade it's just a matter of time before he goes out. Would be very surprised to see Carlos get an early TKO in this one.

Overall though I'm glad both are stepping up for this fight, very tough and a loss for either is a huge set-back.
Freiermuth is offline   Reply With Quote