MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #74 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
These question is something you will have to ask UFC management. 95% of the times Dana doesn't even know what fight to make with the guy. In all honestly you can blast him for whatever, but when you are the champ you call the shots. However Dana White and company calls the shots, if they want Silva to fight they will do it. Weidman's name has came up, but from what I'm hearing he will be ready for the summer, whereas silva wants a fight in the spring.

Be honest can you honesty say Weidman will beat Anderson Silva. I know he makes sense, but if I'm keeping it real Weidman is a no name. When you held a belt since Oct 14, 2006, you can do whatever u want. He has made it clear he wants GSP, GSP imo is a way harder fight than Weidman. As for the Bonnar fight didnt he step in to save the Aldo card in Brazil?
It doesn't matter if the average retard UFC only fan doesn't know him it's the fight that makes sense, if I wanted to watch title fights that have no chance of being competitive from the get go I would just watch bellator title fights.

It's not fun to me to know that anderson is not gonna be touched 4 months before the fight even happens and it's not exciting, the sonnen fights and the hendo fight were by far the most entertaining and competitive silva fights in the UFC and one even earned fight of the year so I think silva fans should be focusing less on big money bum fights or easy fights and instead truly challenging stylistic match ups.

Anderson Silva can set all the records he wants but that doesn't mean he gets the right to hold the UFC by ransom to do whatever he pleases.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote