MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How will wrestling being kicked out of the Olympics effect the UFC in the future?

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
m0nkey
Amateur

m0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to allm0nkey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
It's merely an opinion cuz I'll actually watch it. Of course wrestling shouldn't be taking out so I'll opt for skateboarding or karate.

I have no clue why this is even happening, but if it's to build more viewers skateboarding is pretty big especially with the younger demo. It's not even a debate though, no matter what sport comes in people will be poo pooing it.

This takes some acrobatics to land.
Sure i can see where your coming from, as much as i despise it, is Tennis an Olympic sport? That would make more sense since it would be a bit more easier to understand for the casual viewer (like myself). I definatley feel theres a few other sports that could be put before skateboarding, like previously posted keep it at X-Games. Cool vid there dont think he would get scored for that since hes not on the same board, and theres 2 worlds to skating would they include street skating in the Olympics aswell as Vert?
m0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote