MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frankie Edgar eyeing five-round UFC main event fight against Cub Swanson next

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
This is a prime example of why (outside of BJ) nobody cares about anything below WW.

But anyway, Edgar plays everything smart. He loses to Bendo, so complains for a rematch. Loses to Bendo again, knows there's a big payday out there and nobody cares about FW, so he gets a title shot there. He lost that, so he's trying to pick a fight with the next best guy to fight available. And he knows if he wins that, even though he'd be 1-3 in his last 4 UFC fights, he would probably get another title shot.
I don't like your use of the term 'nobody' it's awfully inclusive, and incorrect. Stun Gun and I love LW, now your statement is invalid. A better, though still controversial way to say it would be 'this is why not everyone cares about anything below WW'

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote