MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC has started randomly testing TRT users.

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr Jeff 1
MMA Fanatic

Mr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura about
I think this testing is a good thing, but what i dont like is all the other guys using, but dont let the commission know that arent going to be tested. I think if dana wants to do it right, that he needs to test every fighter for the next upcoming event, but we all know this would be alot of failed tests, that would jepordize the event.On another note the ufc need to be a little more consistent on the way they cut fighters, garcia 4 losses in a row, still employeed/ volkman, 6 and 2 cut. joe silva is a miget douch bag, he sets up shitty fights most of the time and has no idea who should stay, or who gets cut again DOUCHBAG......
Mr Jeff 1 is offline   Reply With Quote