MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - List your favorite movies for each genre

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #60 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Most of my favorite sports movies are American Football movies. Love Friday Night Lights, Remember The Titans and Rudy. There were some classic baseball movies when I was a kid like Rookie of The Year, The Sandlot, Little Big League and Angels in the Outfield. The original Major League is awesome but obviously not a kid movie lol
Not seen any of them. Surprisingily. The only American Football movie I've seen is Any Given Sunday. Don't remember much about it, except from Cameron Diaz walking around the lockerroom with dudes everywhere. Oh and the scene where some dudes are having a coke orgy.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote