MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #46 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
It's also been proven that attractive men and women aremore successful than their unfortunate looking counterparts. Whether it is a homosexual attraction or not men and women are drawn to and tend to like attractive men and women more than the ugs.

Even if you are completely straight would you rather stare at this

or

I don't know who you're trying to convince. Us or yourself...

"been proven" lol, that is simply not true.

When I see a man fight or talk I don't think to myself why he's an attractive man! I look at the quality of what he's doing and judge him on that. I couldn't care less what he looks like.

You guys think he's pretty like I think a woman is pretty. End of story!

I honestly don't care and am just poking a bit of fun. I just think it's very strange that this behavior goes on and nobody has said anything.

"It's like we're straight, be he's SO hot! teehee"

I'm just teasing you gays er I mean guys like a big brother would.

Just makes me lol.
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote