MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #137 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
I am really hating this thread right now . I landed a pretty sweet job at a top ranked (ranked 14th overall in the country) hospital, but I need to pass the piss test before I'm officially in. I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks but I was a heavy smoker before then and the THC is being a little bit stubborn coming out

My test is this Friday and I might have to pony up 50 bucks for a masking drink. Weed being illegal is such bullsh1t, and has nothing to do with it's effects or any health concerns.
You can of course do the Vincent Chase method (use someone else's piss) or the cleanser. Had a friend use it, apparently it worked. GNC stores should carry it.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote