MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch among 16 fighters released from UFC on Tuesday

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #110 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRifle View Post
Hated Fitch for years, but his performance against Silva turned me into a big fan. Really fought his heart out in that fight with everything on the line as he was broke at the time. Was in awe of his submission defence. Im sure thats gotta be the same for plenty of fans.
I felt the exact same way. Use to hate Fitch and he won me over after the Silva fight. UFC lost a ton of my respect with this cut, and if more cuts like these take place, they might eventually lose me as a fan. I'm not down with this at all.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote