MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch among 16 fighters released from UFC on Tuesday

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 02:05 AM   #150 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
I would've never thought Fitch would have this kind of support, though oddly enough, I feel the same way. On the flipside, he would rip Bellators welterweight division to shreds. I would be really interested in seeing a match-up between him and Askren. They're basically mirror images of each other.

Its still sad to see him go. For years, his fighting style to the MMA community was the rear end of a joke. And when people finally warmed up to him after 2 exciting bouts, UFC cuts him. I guess this is one of those things where you don't realise what you have until its gone.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote