MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #27545 (permalink)
Bknmax
SikWithIt

Bknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings SystemBknmax Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post

I like both systems personally. If you buy a year long subscription it's not that bad. It comes with some pretty cool features like ESPN which allows me to watch games that aren't televised. I also really like the setup and Xbox video(formerly Zune). I do like the PS having blu ray but I got a great deal on a blu ray player so it's not really an issue for me. I have owned both systems and they both have their advantages.
Oh and Gears of War was reason enough for me to get a xbox. The 1st gears and the 3rd gears were EPIC games for my online playing. Enjoyed both as much as any game I have ever owned.
Yah GoW is sick but i wouldn't buy a system over it,i hate Halo don't see what the big deal is about that game.
LW: Ben "Smooth" Henderson