MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #27548 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Yah GoW is sick but i wouldn't buy a system over it,i hate Halo don't see what the big deal is about that game.
I went and bought my 1st xbox because of GoW. I was at a buddies and we started playing that game. Instant addiction. I was going to wait to buy one but I had to go get it ASAP after playing that game. GoW 2 was an epic fail but I really enjoyed GoW 3. I have so many hours logged into that game, I played non stop for months. It really helps that I had alot of friends that also played that game and I got to play with a full team alot. That makes it even more enjoyable.