MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #51 (permalink)
JohannSyer
MMA Fanatic

JohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enoughJohannSyer will become famous soon enough
I really would like Machida to win, with all the respect Hendo deserves as an MMA legend. I would like to see Machida wins by KO,connecting a punch after avoiding Hendo's punches, similar to the Bader fight. But... I don't see it happening. I think it will be a close fight. I pick Machida, via unanimous decision. The submission is a possibility, of course, but I simply don't foresee it.
Questions: How many more years can Machida fight in high level? With that speed? I consider guys like Couture, Hendo and Anderson Silva to be exceptions. Guys that can fight even close or after the 40's. Is the Machida Dojo preparing another fighter? As the time goes, would Machida faces more and more difficulties to drop to Middle Weight?
JohannSyer is offline   Reply With Quote