MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch among 16 fighters released from UFC on Tuesday

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #191 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Silva is kind of sending a message there. I'm pretty sure he claimed that he kept Hardy because he comes to fight and entertain. Volkmann had a good record, but he wasn't very exciting. Against Green, he was content on riding his back and hoping to grind for a decision win, but Green on the other hand, when ever he got top position, he was eager to to finish and he eventually did. Not going to lie, when ever Volkmann got top position, it was pretty lack luster, but when Green did, I was very entertained and on the edge of my seat.

Not saying I agree with Silva's decision there, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the reason.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote