MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frankie Edgar eyeing five-round UFC main event fight against Cub Swanson next

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #57 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
It's hard to be a fan of Frankie because some people are calling him the uncrowned lightweight and featherweight champion. In that case, I'll call a fresh Maynard the uncrowned lightweight champion. He's only 1-1-1 against Edgar after all and seems to out class him when they both are fresh. May be ridiculous logic of me to use, but that's how I see their logic behind him being a multiple divisional champion. Edgar lost, get over it.. You're not a judge, you're not trained to be a judge, well at least I'm assuming that. Edgar should just use these incidents as motivation to train harder so he can out class his opponents without a shadow of a doubt.

I realize it's unfair to blame Frankie for some of his fans remarks, so that's why I'm on the fence about him as a fighter.

Anyways, to stay on topic.. I think he could beat Swanson, but apart of me sees another controversial decision. I just hope if Edgar wins, he can make it a decisive win because I feel like this forum blows up every time he fights. Swanson has improved so much though so I expect this to be quite competitive.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote