MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frankie Edgar eyeing five-round UFC main event fight against Cub Swanson next
View Single Post
post #57 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Super Heavyweight
It's hard to be a fan of Frankie because some people are calling him the uncrowned lightweight and featherweight champion. In that case, I'll call a fresh Maynard the uncrowned lightweight champion. He's only 1-1-1 against Edgar after all and seems to out class him when they both are fresh. May be ridiculous logic of me to use, but that's how I see their logic behind him being a multiple divisional champion. Edgar lost, get over it.. You're not a judge, you're not trained to be a judge, well at least I'm assuming that. Edgar should just use these incidents as motivation to train harder so he can out class his opponents without a shadow of a doubt.

I realize it's unfair to blame Frankie for some of his fans remarks, so that's why I'm on the fence about him as a fighter.

Anyways, to stay on topic.. I think he could beat Swanson, but apart of me sees another controversial decision. I just hope if Edgar wins, he can make it a decisive win because I feel like this forum blows up every time he fights. Swanson has improved so much though so I expect this to be quite competitive.

Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome