MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
What's a matter mate, you got hurt feelings?

Jesus man, I was making fun of you guys for going on and on saying a man is attractive, like "Friends" joke around with each other. You know? With your FRIENDS?

I just don't get it at all. He's not even that good looking, he just has good hair. Remember him with short hair?

Not so pretty now is he!?
I think the point is, just as you feel it is peculiar for men on a fight forum to be discussing attractive men. We think it's weird for you to be so fixated on said conversation. Couple that with your negative connotations of it all, and you're not painting a very good picture of yourself, friend

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote