MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #74 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I'd be lying if I said your comments didn't strike a nerve with me as a gay, transsexual woman. I would kindly ask that you think about how things will be perceived before you post remember, it's impact not intent.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
I guess having a closet-transgender dad who commit suicide last year might change your mind about my background? And you know what? I loved him the exact same. It just broke my heart he couldn't live life the way he want to. Sorry if this post was TMI mods, I wanted to share this.

Trust me I'm the least judgmental person there is.

But if you're a straight male and you talk about how attractive other males are then say "well not in a gay way", I will be quick to point out that you can't say what you just said and it not be gay.
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote