MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 157 edition

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #79 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...My take is that Machida & Hendo will go the distance to a decision. I can't see Hendo covering Machida's distance to land that right hand to finish the fight.(Oddly Shogun did in stunning fashion). I do see Machida staying on the outside, avoiding any clinching and chopping Dan up with kick/punch combos. It's not if but a matter of when Dan takes Lyoto to the ground. Dan won't get knocked out or submitted but he most likely will put Machida on his back if he starts getting lit up...

...Ronda & Liz should live up to the hype. Ronda's striking is getting tight, Liz likes to bang & has good hands. It's gonna be fought at a brutal pace. I hope Liz likes Rollercoasters, cause she's going for a ride on a wicked hiptoss or two...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote