MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gabe Ruedigar..lol

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg
how the hellllll do you come to a reality show attempting to get a UFC contract, 22 lbs overweight??? then he ate cake are you f***in kidding?? i have to watch the rerun on Sat. to view that insanity.

He should go on celebrity fit club. I'm pretty sure he could still kick screech's ass.
Did you not see the show yet? It doesn't sound like you did. But why I'm asking is because you made the same joke one of the guys on there did with the celebrity fit club. I didn't think you have seen it yet so I thought it was funny you made the same joke.

If you have seen it, you need some new material.

haha j/k.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote