MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gabe Ruedigar..lol

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2007, 10:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei
Umm, so are you saying that your green stripe makes you able to cause people to lose weight? You have a black belt with a green stripe in conditioning? :P

It seemed silly to cite your martial arts rank in the context of getting in shape, so i made a joke about you fighting him.

Anyway, it was meant as a joke regardless. I took it lightheartedly and I hope you will too...
no i meant that my green stripe makes me a beginner wuss, nevertheless i have always been good at motivating people in that type of environment. had I not broken my ankle at the end of mar. i would have been testing for green belt tomorrow. no black belt will be happening for a few more years. for conditioning tho, i can outlast people 15 years younger than me, who are athletes in school.

martial arts as it pertains to getting in shape, has a lot more to do with determination and heart than brute force (although brute force is definitely helpful). that's why I brought it up.

of course I took it lightheartedly. i don't get annoyed by stuff like that.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote