MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #27597 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Been on a new diet the last couple weeks and I'm killing it. Only lost four pounds but I've added quite a bit more lean muscle.

Only meats and veg. Absolutely no sugar or grain. Nothing sweet at all. I feel like I have way more energy and have been training like a mad man. Loving it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I've changed my diet drastically a decade ago cutting out 90% beef. Havn't had a steak in years. Still eat chicken and pork which is bad. I can't seem to phase out the bacon...haha although I've substituted it for turkey bacon. :P

Recently I've been reading about Gluten free products so I got gluten/wheat free pasta and this bread called Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain. Of course majority of my vegetables and fruits are organic.

Problem is the more healthier the food the more expensive it is. I'm addicted to Acai smoothies which is organic, but it's $7 per bottle. It does have 25g of sugar. What I want to know is what Shields and the Diaz bros eat. Nick Diaz probably has the best endurance and conditioning out of everybody in MMA.

How's your diet like...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.