MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White UFC 157 Pre-Fight Media Scrum: Gay Fighters, Cutting Fitch...

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #28 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Shut the **** up.

My God.

He's clearly a troll.

I like how you feel the need to defend him just because you share his terrible opinions.

The sort of person that would cry and stomp his feet about Jon Fitch of all people, and not be his cousin or girlfriend, is some antagonistic hipster akin to that old poster who had the Thing as his avatar that is the only person to ever make my ignore list after getting tired of his constant shitposting. It's just people looking for something to complain about because they have some sort of childish vendetta against the UFC.

You have no idea what the business model for a combat sport like this is SUPPOSED to be. Because it's never been done before. The closest thing is contracts in boxing where fighters get dumped and sign elsewhere on a constant basis.

I'm always blown away how any incident can send a "fan" into some ridiculous tirade about pro wrestling and delegitimizing the sport.