MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another BS cut by Zuffa, Diego Nunes

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
For the record, Im happy with all of the British fighters that got cut too.

Happy is probably the wrong word but you get the jist.
I think it's insane that Nunes lost to a guy that is now a title contender just after beating a guy that was a title contender and he gets cut. Never lost back to back fights, always fought top level competition. Held his own and doesn't make much $ so that can't be a factor. Seriously makes me sick when I look at people still on roster and I look at cuts like these. Then fans just make it worse by just accepting it as OK when it's really not. My fandom is hurting today. For Zuffa and for this board. My MMA fandom is at an all time high after last night's Bellator tough. You guys can't take that joy from me.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote