MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another BS cut by Zuffa, Diego Nunes

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Yes, there are more inferior fighters on the roster, but we also know that UFC plans to cut 100 people by the end of 2013. You have no idea who's going to be kept around and who isn't. You'd be wiser to argue that UFC should begin by cutting its weakest fighters, but even that is debatable. Do you cut a lower ranked fighter making 6000 dollars per fight? Or do you cut a higher ranked fighter making 30,000 per fight but who has lately been under performing?

What some of you fail to realize is that the likes of Fitch and Nunes will probably be back with the company by 2014, but under new and cheaper contracts. It's dirty, but it's also business.

And did you honestly just challenge me to list 15 UFC featherweights better than Bart Palaszewski?

1) Jose Aldo
2) Frankie Edgar
3) Anthony Pettis
4) Antonio Carvalho
5) Ricardo Lamas
6) Hacran Dias
7) Hatsu Hioki
8) Darren Elkins
9) Chad Mendes
10) Korean Zombie
11) Nik Lentz
12) Dustin Poirier
13) Cub Swanson
14) Dennis Siver
15) Rony Jason

This isn't even counting fighters like Bermudez, Brandao, Garza, Guida, and Koch, all of whom would likely beat Bart. Heck, I'd even put my money on guys like Andy Ogle and Max Holloway.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote