MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #27634 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I know what you mean. When people say that they're gonna skip a PPV because there women on the PPV or when people moan about LnP. I just think instead of
Ooooo buddy that is a peeve of mine as well. I can't stand the "I hope Ronda gets destroyed so this crap can disappear". I hope Ronda loses cause she is an annoying douche! But I don't want WMMA to suffer in any way.
People accepting these cuts as "business" and saying "oh well, they can work their way back" just annoy me. That's not how it should work, not at all. I feel very strongly about that. You don't cut quality fighters because you spread yourself too thin and just assume they can or even want to work their way back. It's not fair to the fighters.