MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another BS cut by Zuffa, Diego Nunes

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Me and KRY were all over Sass's nuts on twitter during UFC:London and I dont think either us has made a single negative post about his cutting.

At the end of the day if these cuts make fighters fight their ass off instead of trying to take the easy route to a decision, it can only be a good thing.
You hurt me with that. There is nothing positive about this cut and a few others this week. It's not a positive, it's not a positive message for the fighters, it's not the right thing to do. It's wrong on all levels. It's not fair to these hard working men, it's completely undeserved and mistake by Zuffa. I can't find the silver lining in this. I don't see an ounce of optimism.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote